Date(s) - 18/08/2017 - 20/08/2017
Wyalkatchem Rifle Range
“QUIGLEY DOWN-UNDER MATCH”
Come to the 4th Wyalkatchem 1000 yard Buffalo Shoot
The Single Action State Titles for Long Range Rifle
18-20th August 2017
At Wyalkatchem Rifle Range
Rifle Range Rd, Wyalkatchem WA 6485
Come to a long rifle match like the Matthew Quigley Buffalo Rifle Match held annually in Montana,USA. See (www.quigleymatch.com)
It is our goal to bring a bit of the American Old West to Wyalkatchem once a year, with a Buffalo Shoot that emulates a period in history from the mid to late 1800’s.
We wish to develop and promote good fellowship and camaraderie amongst shooters from various clubs throughout the state.
Shooters are requested to get into the spirit of a western shoot and dress the part or dress as a period character, (but not compulsory).
All matches can be shot in either Nitro or Black powder; however we strongly recommend Black powder loads in antique firearms.
Limited to first 40 entrants
Range open Friday 12-5pm for practice
1. Saturday Match 1 , 2 and 3 (Match 4 time permitting)
7am Breakfast at range open 8am Saturday and Sunday lunch coffee tea or cold drink provided Free both days No evening meals Range open 8am
2. Sunday Match 4 and 5
Windup presentation about noon
3. Must be able to show SSAA membership or other acceptable association e.g. WARA for insurance purposes
4. Accommodation details in town.
No accommodation or camping available on the range
Wyalkatchem Hotel/Motel Ph No. 9681 1210 No of beds 24 with fully licensed restaurant
Henry’s Hideaway Bed and Breakfast Korrelocking Ph No. 0488099053 Wyalkatchem Caravan Park Ph No. 0427814042 or 0429814042 * ensuite sites and 10 drive thru sites
5. Total Cost to enter is just $50.00 for the entire match, includes breakfast and lunch Saturday and Sunday, please note any propellant is Smokeless, Black powder or duplex loads. We strongly recommend Black powder loads for all antique firearms.
6. Location , Wyalkatchem rifle range. Rifle range rd, Wyalkatchem
7. Perpetual trophies for all category winners and overall winner. SSAA medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each category provided there are a minimum three shooters in each category. Overall perpetual trophy.
8. Contact Details
Noel Wilkinson Ph 0419 988 137 Email: email@example.com
or Trevor Brennan Ph 0427 814 012
Nominations close on FRIDAY 11TH August