2023 SSAA Rifle Metallic Silhouette NATIONAL Championships
Friday 7 April Practice and scrutineering 11 am to 4 pm
Saturday 8 April 80 shot Air Rifle Silhouette Match 9 am start
Sunday 9 April 80 shot Rimfire Silhouette Rifle Match 9 am start
Monday 10 April 80 shot Centrefire Silhouette Rifle Match 9 am start
Tuesday 11 April 40 shot Rimfire Hunting Rifle Silhouette Match 9 am start
40 shot Centerfire Hunting Rifle Silhouette Match at conclusion of Rimfire Hunter Match*
• All matches will be shot in accordance with the current SSAA national rulebook found here: https://ssaa.org.au/assets/dis...
• Medal presentation each day at the conclusion of competition events. Medals will be awarded in all grades and in accordance with the SSAA national rule book.
• SSAA Membership and competition grading cards must be shown on the day of competition.
• Range open and attended for sign in and practise from 7am daily.
• Daily safety brief at 8.45 am.
• The National Discipline Delegates’ meeting will follow the presentation of medals on Saturday 8 April.
Competitors are encouraged to nominate in advance prior to Friday 24 March 2023.
$35 per day or $100 for all events – juniors half price (fee includes BBQ lunch).
Payments may be made in cash on the day or electronically to
Perth Rifle Metallic Silhouette Club (SSAA) Inc.
Account Number: 0452777.
See Flyer & Nomination Form Here - 2023 Rifle Metallic Silhouette National Championships
Camping, cooking and toilet facilities available on site or at neighboring SSAA clubs within the Wanneroo Shooting Complex.
All nominations and enquiries to Paul Dunn Paul@compac.com.au 0407 428 175