skip to content skip to navigation

What am I required to do if I sell a firearm?

You can only sell a firearm through a licensed Firearms Dealer in WA. You must advise WAPOL and your club of the sale if your firearm is on club support.

Become a member

When you join SSAA you become part of Australia’s largest shooting organisation and join thousands of other people around the country in ensuring the future of the shooting sports.

As a member you’ll have access to shooting clubs, a national magazine and a great insurance package for your firearms at home and in the field along with lots of other great benefits.

Your membership gives us strength to lobby the State and Federal Governments on matters that affect our sport. The greater our membership, the more effective we are.