Volunteers Needed For Perth SHOT Expo
July 25, 2018
SSAA SHOT Expo 13th & 14th October 2018
Claremont Showgrounds Perth
We need people in a few key areas:
· Setting up and dismantling of the range area and the SSAA stand area on Friday 12th and Monday 14th.
· Selling SSAA memberships and providing people with information and help on licensing
· Help in the merchandise area
· Range officers and assistants also people to usher the public to sign in at the range and make their experience fun
Please note: all volunteers in the range area will require a Working with Children Check Card as per current legislation.
To enable us to place our volunteers in areas they will be most useful, please consider the following:
Do you have any of the skills/ qualifications listed below?
· Range Officer
· Retail experience/ customer service/ sales
· Sound knowledge of your chosen discipline
· Good WA licensing knowledge
· Video/ photography
Other skills you feel might be relevant/ helpful?
Volunteers will be provided with a volunteer’s shirt, free entry to the expo for the entire weekend, a lunch voucher, parking reimbursement
Note: Volunteers are responsible for their own travel and accommodation
Email your completed forms to
Shot Expo 2018
0448 218 998